1. A deposit of £125 is required to confirm booking.
2. The balance is payable 6 weeks before occupation.
3. In the event of cancellation within the 6 week period before occupation, the tariff is forfeited unless the property is re-let. The deposit will be forfeited in the event of cancellation.
4. The rental period is as stated on the booking form.
5. Well behaved pets are permitted in the property, 2 small dogs or one medium dog. There is a £25 surcharge for each dog. Pets are only allowed on the ground floor and not on any furniture (£100 for not adhering to the rules)
6. The proprietor is not responsible for any loss of valuables, or property left behind.
7. Residents will be held responsible for any damages to the property or equipment and will be charged.
8. The property and its contents should be left in a clean and tidy condition.
9. The cottage is designed to cater for up to four persons.
10. Occupancy should not exceed the number of persons stated on the booking form without the proprietor’s permission.
11. The proprietor or his agent may, at all reasonable times, visit the property to ensure that the Terms and Conditions of Rental are being complied with.
12. Residents are requested to refrain from smoking indoors at all times.
13. Insurance cover for personal accident, illness, loss of property, cancellation etc must be arranged by the residents.